41ST ANNUAL HALLOCKVILLE COUNTRY FAIR
SEPTEMBER 17 & 18, 2022
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
$10 General Admission
Rain or shine!
The Hallockville Country Fair is a North Fork tradition! Come celebrate the rich folk arts and agricultural traditions of the community in a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere. The Fair features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade items like jewelry, woodcrafts, locally-inspired art, fine decor, handmade soft goods, clothing, soap, candles, bath and body care products, yarn, crafting supplies, and much more!
- Farmer’s Market
- Craft demonstrations like rug hooking, basket weaving, quilting, woodcarving, and woodworking
- Live Music
- Exhibits in our historic Naugles Barn
- Children’s activities and games like Pony Rides and a Petting Zoo
- Guided museum tours of the Hallock Homestead, Cichanowicz Farmhouse, and Hallock Homestead Barn
- Livestock and farm animals- goats, sheep, pigs, cows, and more!
- Food Trucks, bake sale, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage vendors
- And so much more!
For the safety of the farm animals on display, dogs are NOT permitted at the Fair.