41ST ANNUAL HALLOCKVILLE COUNTRY FAIR & CRAFT SHOW
SEPTEMBER 17 & 18, 2022
10 AM – 5 PM
The Hallockville Country Fair is a North Fork tradition! Come celebrate the rich folk arts and agricultural traditions of the community in a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere. This is Hallockville’s biggest fundraiser of the year, and it is made possible through the generous support of community partners, volunteers, demonstrators, and visitors from far and wide.
The Fair features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Over 50 craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade items like jewelry, woodcrafts, locally-inspired art, fine decor, homemade jams and jellies, handsewn and handknit hats, scarves, shawls, and aprons, candles, bath and body care products, yarn and crafting supplies!
- Craft demonstrations like rug hooking, basket weaving, quilting, woodcarving, and woodworking!
- Live Music
- Exhibits in our historic Naugles Barn
- Children’s activities and games
- Guided museum tours of the Hallock Homestead, Cichanowicz Farmhouse, and Hallock Homestead Barn
- Long Island Potato Exhibit and Historic Transportation Exhibit
- Livestock and farm animals- goats, horses, pigs, cows, and more!
- Local food and beverage vendors and homemade baked goods
- And so much more!
For the safety of the farm animals on display, dogs are NOT permitted at the Fair.
Hallockville Museum Farm is a not-for-profit organization and the Country Fair is the largest fundraiser of the year. Admission supports education programs, historic restoration, special exhibits, upkeep of 19 historic buildings on 28 acres of preserved land, friendly farm animals, and more! Admission fees directly support the not-for-profit mission of the museum.