September 17 & 18
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
$10 general admission
$35 family of 4
The Hallockville Country Fair is a North Fork tradition! Come celebrate the rich folk arts and agricultural heritage in a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere.
The Fair features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade jewelry, woodcrafts, art, fine decor, clothing, candles, soaps, bath and body care products, yarn, crafting supplies and much more!
- Demonstrations like honey harvesting, weaving, embroidery, bread making, and more!
- Live Music
- Food Trucks
- Quilt Display in Naugles Barn
- Children’s activities and games
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides
- Guided museum tours
- Farm animals like goats, horses, pigs, cows, and more!
- Bake Sale
- Jam/Jelly & Honey Contest
- Wagon Ride
For the safety of the farm animals on display, dogs are NOT permitted at the Fair. Thank you for your cooperation.