41st ANNUAL HALLOCKVILLE COUNTRY FAIR & CRAFT SHOW
SAVE THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 17 & 18, 2022
The Hallockville Country Fair is a North Fork tradition! Come celebrate the rich folk arts and agricultural traditions of the community in a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere. This is Hallockville’s biggest fundraiser of the year, and it is made possible through the generous support of community partners, volunteers, demonstrators and visitors from far and wide.
The Fair features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade items jewelry, woodcrafts, locally-inspired art and fine decor, homemade jams and jellies, handsewn and handknit pieces including hats, scarves, shawls, aprons and more, candles, bath and body care products, yarn and crafting supplies and so much, much more!
- Craft demonstrations and displays including rug hooking, basket weaving, quilting, embroidery, woodcarving, woodworking, and more!
- Live Music
- Food Trucks
- Exhibits in our historic Naugles Barn.
- Children’s activities and games
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides
- Guided museum tours of the 1765 Homestead, 1931 Cichanowicz Farmhouse and Homestead Barn
- Long Island Potato Exhibit and Historic Transportation Exhibit
- Livestock display and farm animals- goats, horses, pigs, cows and more!
- Local food and beverage vendors! Plus homemade baked goods just like grandma used to make! Enjoy these refreshments in the apple orchard picnic area.
For the safety of the farm animals on display, dogs are NOT permitted at the Fair. Thank you for your cooperation.
Hallockville Museum Farm is a not-for-profit organization and the Country Fair is the largest fundraiser of the year. Your admission supports education programs, historic restoration, special exhibits, upkeep of 19 historic buildings on 28 acres of preserved land, friendly farm animals and so much more! Admission fees directly support the not-for-profit mission of the museum. Thank you for supporting the museum through your attendance!