Friends of Hallockville,
Here we are at the end of 2022! What an incredible year it has been for Hallockville Museum Farm. Here are just a few highlights:
- Fleece and Fiber Festival – a two-day fair with the return of shearing
- Spring Saturdays – a children’s morning program at the Farm
- Annual Spring Tea
- Barn Dance Fundraiser
- Country Fair – two days of fun and frolic with our petting zoo, pony rides, hay ride, and children’s activities. Live music and enthusiastic vendors round out these two days.
- Trunk or Treat – costumes, face painting, live music, and fun for the whole family
- Country Parlor – our creative vendors curated into three days of shopping
Our other traditional craft programming continued in 2022 with basket weaving, quilting, embroidery, historic cooking classes, and rug hooking. We had two exhibits in the Hudson House: 1800s Riverhead Coverlets and Family Treasures with Tales to Tell.
The continued authenticity of our programming and our adherence to our mission is what makes Hallockville a unique and venerable institution on the North Fork of Long Island.
To continue this level of programming, events, and community, we need your help! Won’t you consider giving generously to Hallockville Museum Farm? Your donations make all of this possible. Our annual appeal allows us to prepare for the upcoming year.
Please help us create a vibrant, active, and inclusive Hallockville community rooted in history and focused on the future. Wishing you very happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous New Year.