[From Spanish patata and Latin delicious.]
1. A celebration of Long Island’s most famous crop with a new exhibit.
2. A sampling of potato dishes from savory to sweet prepared by local purveyors.
3. A comparison tasting of multiple varieties of solanum tuberosum.
4. A chance to explore Long Island’s oldest working barn and potato cellar.
5. A spectacular sunset over Hallockville’s preserved farm fields.
6. A lovely evening of music, food and drink to mingle with old friends and to make new ones.
Friday, September 14 | 5pm
behind the Hallock Homestead Barn
Featuring potato-licious tastings from local purveyors
Dark Horse Restaurant • Junda’s Pastry
Grana Tratoria Antica • Euro Deli
North Fork Potato Chips • Sidor Farms
Christopher Michael Catering
Garden of Eve • Lombardi’s
Main Road Biscuit Company
Old Time Jam Band
Click Here to Purchase Tickets