Welcome to Hallockville’s Friendly Dose of Nature
First Issue: TREES GLORIOUS TREES
Here are some photos of trees you may see when you visit.
Trees have played a significant historic role in our lives and always will.
Trees are valuable because they:
1. prevent erosion.
2. provide homes for animals.
3. provide oxygen.
4. clean CO2 out of the air.
5. absorb heat from the sun.
6. provide food and shelter.
7. help bring rainfall.
8. prevent damage due to floods.
9. control noise pollution.
10. provide shade and cooling.
11. act as windbreaks
12. clean soil.