Food Vendor Information
The Food Vendor fee is $300.
Applications are not considered complete without full payment.
The fee includes a site space for both days of the Fair.
Accepted food vendor agrees to all the following terms of operation at the Fair:
- Vendor agrees to participate at the Fair on September 17 and 18, 2022.
- Vendors agrees to arrive on site for set-up on Friday, September 16 from 4 PM to 6 PM; or Saturday and Sunday, September 17 and 18 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
- Vendor agrees to complete set-up no later than 10:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Vendor agrees not to leave the site earlier than 5:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday and at the direction of Hallockville staff.
- Vendor understands that the Fair is a rain or shine event. The event will only be canceled in the event of severe weather and at the discretion of Hallockville.
- Vendor agrees to provide copies to Hallockville of all appropriate certifications and approvals from the Suffolk County Department of Health that are valid for September 17 and 18, 2022.
- Vendor agrees to provide copies to Hallockville of a Certificate of Insurance showing liability coverage of at least $1 million that is valid for September 17 and 18, 2022.
- Vendor understands that siting of vehicles is at the sole discretion of Hallockville.
- Vendor agrees to supply their own water, electric, gas, tents, tables, and associated equipment.
- Electrical generators are permitted but they must be sited and operated in a way that does not disturb Fair patrons, other vendors, or farm animals. Vendors must supply their own electrical cords.
- All equipment must be erected and installed in a way that provides for safe operation.
- Vendor understands that inspections may be conducted by the Riverhead Town Fire Marshal and that such inspections may require re-siting of the vendor or cessation of the vendor’s operations.
- Portable lavatory facilities will be on-site and provided by Hallockville.
- Vendor understands that application fees for accepted applications are non-refundable.
- Vendor understands that Hallockville, Inc. does not provide overnight security and does not assume responsibility for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods.